Keeping weight and volume to a minimum without sacrificing quality and true functionality, the Skeletool is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. While multitools have many options, they're often heavier with more features than are used on a regular basis. Conversely, pocket knives are light and streamlined, but don't necessarily have all you need. The Skeletool by Leatherman is the answer. It features minimal weight, compact size and endless capabilities.
At a mere five ounces, this new, full-size multitool features the essentials. An outside-accesible blade means, just like on a pocket knife, it can be opened quickly with one hand. Bit driver technology makes the Skeletool customizable for any job. The newly-designed lightweight pliers with wire cutters and folding handles - as only Leatherman can engineer them - are strong, comfortable and easy-to-use.
The Skeletool easily clips onto your belt, pack or vest - no sheath required.
- Stainless Steel Handles
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Handle Scale
- Combo Serrated/Straight 420HC Blade
- Carabineer / Bottle Opener
- Hard and Soft Wire Cutters
- Outside-Accessible Locking Blade
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Universal Bit Driver
- In-Handle Bit Storage
- #1 and #2 Phillips Bits
- 1/4" and 3/16" Screwdriver Bits
- Weight: 5.0 ounces / 142 grams
- Length (Closed): 4 inches / 10 cm
- Materials: Stainless Steel, 420HC
Engraving: Up to 16 characters can be laser engraved on the Leatherman Skeletool.