Maintain vigilance and experience true peace of mind with the LH150 ECO4 16-channel surveillance solution. Lorex was first to market with the industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution that ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. 960h is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution and a 500% increase over CIF, giving a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio that enhances your ability to view your world. Featuring the innovative Stratus Connectivity, allowing you to quickly and easily connect to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Introducing the Stratus solution - an innovative hassle-free cloud connection. Download free App, scan QR code and start viewing your world securely online! The ECO 4 DVR allows you to connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. Complete setup with your smartphone or tablet, no PC required.
The Lorex ECO 4 DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. Record at 34% higher resolution than DVD quality (D1), offering true to life aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed and nonstretched images. The DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
Record all channels in real-time to the specialty hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time
- HASSLE-FREE REMOTE MONITORING
- VIEW ON YOUR SMARTPHONE, TABLET, PC & MAC
- ADVANCED 960H RECORDING RESOLUTION
- 24/7 REAL-TIME RECORDING
Innovative hassle-free cloud connection. Download free App, scan QR code and start viewing your world securely online!
SUPERIOR 960H RESOLUTION
Records at 34% higher resolution than DVD quality (D1), offering true to life aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed and nonstretched images.
Connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. Complete setup with your smartphone or tablet, no PC required.
Record all channel in real-time to specialty hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video.
Variety of installation options are available.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
24/7 100% DUTY CYCLE HARD DRIVE PRE-INSTALLED
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
- 960H (960x480) recording resolution, D1/2CIF/CIF supported
- H.264 video compression
- Real time recording 30fps per channel: 16ch @ 480x240
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485), controllable remotely via App
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple internet cloud connectivity
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart Phones & Tablets
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- You don't have to be a wiz to set up your system. Lorex Stratus Connectivity provides the fastest and simplest connectivity option using your mobile device in three easy steps.
- Advanced controls via free Lorex ECO Stratus app: multi-channel live viewing, single channel search and playback, video and snap shot recording directly to your mobile device and PTZ controls.
- Automatic firmware upgrade. The DVR will check for the latest firmware available assuring you that your system is secure and up to date. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software after upgrading the DVR firmware.
- Record on a reliable 24/7 100% duty HDD (Hard Disc Drive) that is designed for surveillance purposes.
- Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
- Unique continuous recording with motion activated visual alerts inform you when motion is detected (e.g. when someone enters your store). No longer do you have to make a choice between continuous or motion recording options.
- HDMI output for convenient connection to HDTVs. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
- A total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, and BNC) allow you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously, ideal for setting up public view monitors in a business application.
- Dependable time stamps - your DVR will always record with accurate time stamps thanks to Lorex NTP (Network Time Protocol) that automatically synchronizes with the atomic clock.
- Day Light Savings mode - no need to remember to change the time, the system will do it for you automatically.
- Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) available as an optional connectivity method for advanced users. Router port-forwarding required.
- Intuitive user interface with a simple Copy feature allowing you to copy your settings from one camera to all cameras saving you time when programming your DVR.
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in live viewing full screen mode.
- Operating System: Linux (embedded)
- Pentaplex: Simultaneous View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remote Monitoring
- Number of Channels: 16 Channel
- Video IN: 16 x 1Vp-p, CVBS, 75ohms, BNC
- Video OUT: 1 x BNC
- VGA OUT: Yes
- HDMI: Yes. Video and Audio
- Audio IN: 4 line in(RCA), G.711
- Audio OUT: 1 line OUT (RCA), G.711
- USB Port: 1 at the back, 1 at the front
- Alarm IN: 8 ch IN
- Alarm OUT: 1 ch OUT
- Video Output Resolution: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, HDMI (1920x1080)
- PTZ control: RS-485 Pelco D & P Protocol
- Live Display: 1, 4, 9, 16
- Live Display Speed: 480 fps NTSC, 400fps PAL
- OSD: ON/OFF
- System Navigation: USB Mouse, IR Remote Controller, Front Panel
- Motion Area Setting: Adjustable grid (30x44) NTSC, Adjustable grid (36x44) PAL
- Sensitivity levels: 8
- Firmware Upgrade: Automatic over the Internet & via USB device and Network
- User Authority: By user group
- Time Synchronization: Auto time sync by NTP server
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: G.711
- Recording Resolution NTSC: 960H: 960x480, 960x240, 480x240 D1 mode: 720x480(D1), 720x240(2CIF), 360x240(CIF), PAL: 960H: 960x576, 960x288, 480x288 D1 mode: 720x576(D1), 720x288(2CIF), 360x288(CIF)
- Recording Speed NTSC: 960H: 480fps @ 480x240,160fps @ 960x480 & 960x240 D1 mode: 480fps @ CIF, 224 fps @ D1 & 2CIF, PAL: 960H: 400fps @ 480x288,144fps @ 960x576 & 960x288 D1 mode: 400fps @ CIF, 192fps @ D1 & 2CIF
- Recording Resolution: Setting Per camera for different resolutions
- Recording Quality Control: 3 levels
- Recording Schedule: By hour, by day, by recording mode, by motion, by alarm, by ch
- Pre Recording: Max. 10 Secs
- Post Recording: Max. 5 Minutes
- Reliability: Watch-Dog, Auto-recovery after power failure
- Covert Video: Yes
- Playback Channel: 1~16 Adjustable
- Playback Speed: Variable Max 16x
- Playback Players: Backup Player
- Search: By time & event
- Log Search: Up to 10,000 lines for alarm activated, motion detected, configuration changes, connects/disconnects and video loss.
- Audio Play: Yes
STORAGE & ARCHIVE
- Storage: Up to 2 HDD's (SATA)
- Maximum Capacity: up to 2x 2TB
- Backup Media: USB Flash Drive & HDD
- Backup File Format: H.264 file (AVI generator included)
- Cloud Connection: Lorex Stratus Connectivity
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 7 , 8, Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6 or above
- Remote Software: Client Software (PC) & Safari 6.0 (Mac)
- Email notification: Text with snapshot
- Instant Smart Phone Compatibility: Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad, iPhone, Android (version 2.3 & above)
- DDNS: Free Lorex DDNS
- System Configuration: Full setup configuration over network
- Ports: Programmable by User
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP / DHCP / UDP / DDNS / PPPoE
- Network Interface: 10/100-Base-TX, RJ-45
- Network Speed Control: 48Kb ~ 8MB/sec.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 10 watts (no HDD included)
- Supply Voltage: 100VAC-240VAC, 12VDC , 5A, 50/60Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 14.9" /340mm x13.3"/340mm x 1.9"/50mm
- Unit Weight (KGs): 3 kg/6.6 Lbs
- Operating temperature: 32? ~ 104? F / 0? ~ 40? C
- Humidity: 10 ~ 90% NC