Lexar Media's Professional Series CompactFlash are ideal for any photograher who demands optimal performance from both the memory card and digital camera they use. Our 80X write speeds are designed to speed up image capture times by taking advantage of a Digital SLR camera's high-speed processor. Capable of sustained write speeds of 12 mb per second, making our 80X CompactFlash a top choice among professional photographers.
- 80X Professional CompactFlash with Write Acceleration technology
- Bundled with Image Rescue 2.0 & 30 day Trial of Photo Mechanic 4.3
- Ideal for digital cameras with 5 megapixels and above
- 100% camera compatibility guaranteed
- 12.0 MB/sec minimum sustained write capability
- Professional-level durability for shooting in harsh conditions
- Sustained write capability (host to flash) 1X=150KB/sec. 40X=6.0MB/sec., 80X=12MB/sec.
- Start-Up Time (sleep to read/write) < 10 m/sec.
- Voltage 3.3V ? 5% or 5V ? 10%
- High Performance Read Current 65mA at 5V; 50 mA at 3.3V rms
- High Performance Write Current 65 mA at 5V; 50mA at 3.3V rms
- Length 1.433 in (36.4 mm) - Type l
- Width 1.685 in (42.80mm) - Type I
- Height 0.130 in (3.30 mm) - Type I
- Shock 50Gs @ 11ms
- Vibration 15 Gs peak to peak
- Operating temperature 0? C to 60? C
- Non-operating temperature -20? C to 85? C
- Humidity 5% to 96%
Lifetime Limited Warranty
*This product is backed by a lifetime limited customer-satisfaction warranty.