Highly regarded for its versatility and beauty, teak has natural characteristics that make it the ideal cutting board material. Its ample surface is perfect for cutting bread, while its long handle makes it a useful serving platter. Perfect for serving bread or cheese right at your table.
Serve your guests in elegance and style on this functional, yet luxurious bread board made by Madeira. Cut bread table-side, or serve exotic cheeses at your next wine function-You'll love the versatility of this Teak bread board made by Madeira. Madeira specializes in crafting the most exotic wood on earth, and creating individual works of art for the kitchen. Translated to mean "wood" in Portuguese, the native language of Brazil where our products originate, Madeira uses only the highest quality raw materials. Our Teak line of cutting boards originates from one of the largest Teak Plantations in the world, located in South America. Plantation Teak means it is farmed using responsible forestry practices. We use remnants left over from other Teak products typically discarded during the manufacturing process. Madeira products almost completely eliminate any potential waste of materials, making our line of cutting boards "agricultural by-products". Madeira offers beautiful, affordable solutions for every kitchen, on every budget.
- Perfect for serving bread or cheese right at your table; Made from beautiful edge-grain plantation teak; 17-Inch bread or cheese board
- Made entirely from plantation teak, one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, function and beauty
- Originating from one of the largest Teak Plantations in South America, Madeira teak products are farmed using responsible forestry practices
- Madeira teak cutting boards and chop blocks are made from remnants from other teak products typically discarded during manufacturing, eliminating potential waste
- Classic designs, unmatched quality, Madeira is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home