The Marseille 5 foot mCable is the only HDMI cable on the market that improves the visual experience by carefully processing each pixel of video to reduce noise, restore edges, and enhance details. The cable works on both HD and 4K TVs and is the perfect solution for 4K TV owners that want to experience the full benefit of their TV's 8 million pixels, but are frustrated by the lack of 4K content and the lack of bandwidth to support 4K content streaming. In addition to up-converting 480p and 720p content to 1080p resolution, and up-converting 1080p content to near-native 4K resolution, the VTV-1224 processor-powered cable improves overall picture quality via noise reduction, edge restoration (which dramatically improves on-screen text quality), and detail enhancement. Whether it's streaming video directly from your cable box, via a DVR such as TiVo, devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV, or even from your Blu-Ray Disc player, the cable makes everything look better.
Simple Steps to Enhance Your Picture Quality:
- Power-up the video processor by plugging the mCable's USB connector into an available USB port on your HDTV.
- Connect the larger mCable Ultra connector labeled "TV" to an available HDMI port on your HDTV.
- Connect the smaller mCable Ultra connector labeled "Source" to the HDMI port in your source device.
- Upscale 480p/720p to 1080p and 1080p to 4K
- Detail Enhancement and Edge Restoration
- Color Management and Artifact Removal
- Technicolor 4K Image Certified - Technicolor is the worldwide leader in video technology, processing, and production for the Hollywood film industry.
- 5 foot and 9 foot lengths available