Atlas Carbon IML Graphics On-Ear Headphones with Headset Functionality
- IML technology embeds striking graphics into the headphones
- Detailed and clear sound with ample bass
- Built-in microphone and remote with universal volume control
- Single-sided detachable flat cable
- Ergonomic ComfortZone vented ear pads
The Next Headphone
The Atlas ushers in the future of headphones, utilizing cutting edge technology and advanced materials to deliver both substance and style in a way never before realized. The latest advancements in driver design create power, dynamics, and clarity for an exhilarating high-resolution audio experience that embodies our true passion for audio. Innovative in-mold labeling technology delivers vivid multilayer graphics for stunning visual appeal while the flawless, high definition finish and clean lines round out the forward-thinking design that will make the Atlas a timeless classic.
IML Printing Technology
The Atlas makes use of a unique IML printing process that has never before been used on headphones. This enables us to place multi-layer graphics on the headphones right as they are being made and creates uniquely striking, intricate, and high-contrast visuals that are resistant to scratches and won't fade over time.
Inspired by the striking aesthetics of carbon fiber composites found on high-performance vehicles, the looks of the Atlas Carbon match its robust and clean sound. The weave inherent to high-strength carbon fiber is interpreted using multi-layer printing and set against a brilliant blue background. The design compliments the sharp creases, sleek lines, and metallic accents of the Atlas to create a modern, high-tech visual effect.
The 40mm drivers of the Atlas are tuned to produce deep, powerful bass while maintaining clarity across the rest of the spectrum. This creates a dynamic, high-resolution sound that brings out the energy and impact of any music track and provides an exhilarating audio experience that embodies our true passion for audio.
Detachable Cable with Headset Functionality
The tangle-resistant flat cable attaches to the Atlas on one side for maximum convenience and provides seamless headset functionality. Take calls and control media with compatible* phones and tablets using the remote button and adjust the volume of any device conveniently with the universal volume control.
*Microphone and remote are compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, most Android and Windows phones and tablets, newer MacBooks, and many laptops. Volume control is compatible with all devices. All-day Comfort and Convenience
The new ComfortZone ear cushions are ergonomically designed in order to remain comfortable and vented to keep your ears cooler during long listening sessions. When not in use, the Atlas folds into the included carrying pouch for convenient storage.
- Driver: 40 mm dynamic driver
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms at 1
- Sensitivity: 113 dB (1mW at 1KHZ)
- Cable length: 130 cm / 51 in color matched flat cable, detachable
- Connector: 3.5 mm gold plated, right angle connector
- The Atlas is covered by a 1 year warranty. If you are not satisfied with your product, contact MEElectronics to help resolve your issues.
- Atlas Stereo Headphones
- Detachable cable with inline microphone, remote, and universal volume control
- Carrying pouch
- User manual