The XOOM Speaker Dock from Motorola is a desktop dock for the XOOM tablet. Docking the XOOM allows it to sit at pleasant 20 degree angle in a landscape orientation. This angle is ideal for watching video on the tablet's screen. The dock brings built-in 5W stereo speakers to the table, which deliver higher quality sound than those built into the tablet.
When docked, the tablet will recharge, and will remain stable for touch input. You can even dock the tablet when it is protected by an optional silicon or folio case! An HDMI output is also present, allowing you to pass the video signal from the tablet's screen out to an HDTV.
- Watch your videos on your tablet and get great audio with integrated dock speakers
- Video chat with your friends in speakerphone mode
- Listen to music while interacting with your tablet
- "Context Aware" experiences via Whisper technology using the SEMU Basic Dock Architecture
- Integrated 1.2" (3.1cm) side firing speakers at 5W peak per channel feature enhanced low-end bass performance thanks to a bass reflex port
- 20 degree viewing angle is optimized for video consumption
- Additional fit plate accommodates XOOM Tablet with silicon or folio case
- Designed for use with future tablets in mind
- HDMI output port allows you to mirror the tablet's screen to an HDTV
- Charges device via pogo-pin pads
- Ships with a 30W power supply