Banana plugs make speaker installation a breeze. They are designed for use with amplifiers or speakers that use traditional binding posts. Not only is it easier to make the connection on the back of your amp, it is safer, with no chance of stray wire strands creating a short across contacts.
These high quality plugs are the open screw type and can accept bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs. They are sized to fit speaker wire from 12 to 18 AWG. Each pair comes with one plug color coded red and the other coded black, for easy polarity identification.
The plug body is made of brass, which is then plated with gold to help prevent corrosion and ensure smooth connections.
This multi-pack includes five pairs of plugs, perfect for connecting the satellite and center channel speakers in a 5.1 channel setup.
- Can accept bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs
- Can accept 12 to 18 AWG speaker wires
- Color coded black/red rings for maintaining proper polarity
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated brass plug
- Each order includes FIVE pairs (10 plugs total)