Marantz Studio Series features professional-level recording and monitoring products that deliver first-rate performance with outstanding ease of use, the Studio Series exemplifies Marantz Professional's commitment to users who demand no-compromise components that fit within a realistic budget.
The Studio Series is a family of three specialized microphones, two high-performance monitoring headphones and the Sound Shield signal reflection filter, all designed to work together to deliver unexcelled recording and monitoring performance at a tremendous value.
Marantz Professional condenser microphones deliver the high-quality, accurate audio production needed for critical audio recording applications. They exhibit great transient response to capture the most subtle, low-level sonic details, while their robust output makes them ideally-suited to studio work. Their cardioid polar pattern makes them great for recording closely-spaced subjects by maintaining a good degree of isolation, and they're also an excellent choice for recording live performances when sound comes from many directions. Marantz Professional's tightly-defined cardioid pattern preserves excellent isolation and prevents unwanted feedback.
- 34mm diameter diaphragm capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48V DC
- Comes with pop filter, shock mount and aluminum case
- Type: Gold-plated, 34mm-diameter-diaphragm capsule condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Frequency Response: 20-20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB +/- 2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: Output: 55 Ohms +/- 30% (@ 1 kHz); Load: >1000 Ohms
- Self-Noise: 14 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (THD to approx. 1%, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Power: Requirement: 48 V DC Phantom Power; Current: 3 mA
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 9.1" x 1.90" / 230 mm x 47 mm
- Weight: 0.92 lbs / 0.42 kg