The MPM-3500R is a high-quality ribbon microphone that faithfully captures every sound from the subtle nuances of stringed instruments to rock vocals and percussion. Superbly designed and crafted with high-grade components, the result is a durable microphone with high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. Its dipole (figure-eight) pickup pattern enables it to be placed between instruments and capture both equally.
The MPM-3500R's low-mass ribbon pick-up diaphragm is specially designed to resolve the extremely subtle details often missed by conventional microphones, yet it remains warm-sounding and natural - never harsh or strident - resulting in a particularly vibrant, lifelike recording.
- Low-mass ribbon diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Dipole (Figure-of-eight )
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20kHz +/-3dB
- Low-frequency attenuation switch
- Sensitivity: -34dB +/-2dB
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 135dB
- S/N Ratio: 79dB
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48VDC
- Integrated pop filter and shock mount