Enjoy professional quality recordings of vocals and instruments saved directly to your computer with the MXL Studio 1 USB microphone. Offering easy plug-and-play usability with both PC and Mac, the portable Studio 1 condenser mic is a great choice for musicians, vocalists, podcasters, internet radio, digital music, voice-over recordings and sound effects.
To get started using it, just simply plug the mic into a laptop or desktop computer through a standard USB port--no mixers, preamps or other expensive studio gear required.
Using the best of both analog and digital technologies, the MXL Studio 1 features a built-in headphone jack for low latency monitoring and clear audio playback for tight and accurate recordings. The low latency feature provides more accurate recording when doing voiceovers and internet recordings such as podcasts. The MXL Studio 1 USB microphone also include a 2-micron diaphragm capsule, 16-bit audio resolution, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rate, and 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
Features and Specifications
- Quality sample rate converter
- Completely plug and play for both PC and Mac
- No special drivers required
- Includes a 1/8-inch headphone jack for low latency monitoring
- No mixers, preamps or other expensive studio gear required
- Comes with carrying case, desktop microphone stand/adapter, 10' USB cable
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Sampling rate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 16-bit delta sigma A/D converter with THD+N - 0.01%
What's in the Box
Studio 1 mic, hard plastic carrying case, desktop microphone stand/adapter, 10-foot USB cable, user manual, and application guide to get the most from your recordings.