The NEW Navman iCN 650: Ultimate Pan-Continental In-Car Navigation. Incorporating the very latest GPS technology, design and software, the iCN 650 is a feature rich system that sets the standard for transferable navigation. It comes fully loaded with maps for North America/Canada on a 2Gb internal hard drive. The iCN 650 is the complete 'Drive-Away' solution, straight from the box. There is not need to install a software and activate it, you just plug it into any car's cigarette lighter and go.
The system benefits from Navman's GPS heritage and expertise spanning two decades.It comes pre-loaded with Navman SmartST V3 navigation software and the latest street-level TeleAtlas maps which The United States and Canada.
The iCN 650 is our top-of-the-range GPS. It is driven by the very latest SmartST Version 3 professional mapping software and is crammed with features to make your motoring stress-free and more enjoyable. You have 5-digit postcode address search, 3D map and mini-map view, Back-on-track rerouting and 'Avoid area' traffic avoidance. A new feature to SmartST V3 is multi-stop journey routing which allows to to plan a route from A to B to C and so on. You can also import your own points-of-interest tailoring your iCN 650 with particular restaurants, petrol stations, safety cameras, sports grounds and restaurants.
The system has a massive in-built 2Gb hard drive so it can effortlessly handle street-level maps for either North America/Canada or 16 Western European countries plus over a million pre-loaded points-of-interest and still gives you room to add more.
You also get an awesome 3.8 inch automotive-rated TFT screen, an high sound quality speaker so you can clearly hear the turn-by-turn voice guidance, a multidirectional GPS antenna accurate to 5 metres all in a rugged magnesium alloy casing.
Additionally there is an intuitive remote control giving you full journey management. Included with the iCN 650 is a windshield/dashboard mounting bracket, vehicle power adapter and remote control so you have everything you need, to know where you are, and get where you are going.
The iCN 650 comes preloaded with Navman SmartST 3D navigation software and maps for Western Europe. This means it is ready to use straight from the box so you can just plug it in and 'Drive-Away'
Preloaded USA/Canada Maps
The iCN 650 is the ultimate US and Canada navigation system. You have access to full street-level mapping for all the states and provinces, giving you the freedom to navigate whenever you want to go.
SmartST Version 3 Software
The iCN 650 is pre-loaded with the very latest SmartST Version 3. SmartST Version 3 is the most intuitive and feature-rich navigation software available. It's key features include 3D maps view, zip and post code search, voice guidance, active POIs, Back-on-track and 'Avoid Areas' traffic avoidance.
SmartST V3 now allows you to customise your points-of-interest. You can import new favourites such as restaurants, petrol stations and safety cameras and set an alarm so you know when you are approaching a particular POI. You can also navigate to the nearest POI during your journey such as the nearest gas station or restaurant.
Leading Edge GPS Hardware
The iCN 650 has a robust magnesium alloy casing, automotive-rated 3.8inch screen, intuitive keypad, sleek in-built GPS antenna and a remote control for effortless journey management
- Compact, mobile, and powerful Transferable In-Car Navigation device
- Advanced Automotive, Daylight Viewable TFT display for unmatched map display and route guidance, even in a reflective, sunny environment
- Ultra fast map panning and route calculation is made possible with the Intel PXA255 Applications Processor with Intel X-Scale Technology
- Light weight and high tensile Magnesium alloy case for a modern and elegant device and durable solution
- 2" high output speaker for clear voice instructions while navigating in the vehicle
- Fold away antenna sits down flush and gives multi-directional reception while in use
- Easy installation with the adjustable windshield suction mounting bracket. Permanent dash mount base also included
- Latest 12-channel GPS satellite receiver technology
- MCX External Antenna socket for improved performance in difficult environments and permanent installations (optional, available separately)
- Backlit keypad for night time operation
- Easy-to-use interface:
- so Large, clear menu items
- ddo Easy-to-read maps
- do 3D View giving the best perspective on the streets ahead
- Address-to-address navigation, including navigation to
- City or Town centers,
- Street name only,
- full street addresses, and
- five digit ZIP codes
- Route planning with automatic Back-on-Track re-routing after a detour
- Route setup options including shortest time, shortest distance, avoid toll roads and avoid urban areas
- Extensive and simple-to-use POIs. Search by name and category for hotels, gas stations, restaurants, ATMs and more
- Concise voice and visual turn-by-turn instructions
- Four Guidance Screens, which include:
- Map screen to pan and zoom around the maps with or without a destination programmed.
- Navigation screen with 3D view with adjustable zoom and angle control
- Turn-By-Turn screen with large turn arrows and road names
- Next Four Maneuvers screen with details for the next most important maneuvers along the route
- Fully automatic operation when driving
- Auto zooming via current driving speed
- Access maps directly from loaded memory card or internal memory
- Estimated units of measure automatically calculated and selectable on navigation screen:
- time of arrival,
- distance to go,
- time to go, and
- miles per hour
Display Type: TFT, Advanced Automotive Active Matrix, Daylight Viewable
Resolution: 320x240, landscape
Colors: 64K color palette; up to 262,411 colors
Processor and Memory
Microprocessor: Intel PXA255 Applications Processor with Intel X-Scale Technology
Internal: Storage: 2GB of storage preloaded with United States and Canada maps
External: SDRAM: 128MB for system memory
Expansion slot for Secure Digital (SD) or Multimedia (MMC) for additional map data storage
Supply voltage rate:: 5.0 V +/- 5%, 2.5 A
External power VPA: 12V DC input, 5V DC output
Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C to + 70 degrees C
Storage Temperature: -10 degrees C to + 85 degrees C
Relative Humidity: 20% to 80%, non-condensingc
Case material: Magnesium alloy
Case color: Split case, dark metallic grey coloring
Printing: Small NAVMAN brand printed on front case with model number
EMC Standards and Product Warranty
EMC Standards: FCC Part 15, CE, e-Mark, and C-Tick
Manufacturer Warranty: Twelve  months limited parts and labor
Desktop PC Minimum Requirements
Operating System: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
System Requirements: IBM Compatible 486 PC, or higher
2x Speed CD ROM drive
USB V1.1 support, or higher
Access to Internet connection
GPS Receiver: L1, 1575.42 MHz., C/A code, SPS (Standard Positioning Service)
Channels: 12-channel parallel automatic selection
Elevation Mask Angle: 7.5 degrees
Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz.
Internal Antenna Type: Ceramic Patch (Internal Only)
External Antenna: MCX (optional, available separately)
Position: 5 meters CEP
Velocity: 0.1 meters/second
Reacquisition: 0.1 sec. typical
Cold Start: 45 sec. typical, open sky, stationary
Warm Start: 38 sec. typical, open sky, stationary
Hot Start: 8 sec. typical, open sky, stationary
Snap Start: 3 sec. typical, open sky
Altitude: < 20,000 metres
Velocity: < 515 meters/second
Acceleration: 4g, max.
Output Data Update rate: Once every second