Tiny foot print, compact, lightweight and equipped with an ergonomic handle, the new Inissia machine fits perfectly into any interior design. Nespresso began more than 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea, to create the perfect cup of Espresso coffee with exquisite crema, tantalizing aroma and full bodied taste - just like skilled baristas. As the worldwide pioneer, Nespresso redefined the way coffee lovers around the world enjoy their espresso coffee through a unique combination of premium quality Grand Cru coffees, stylish coffee machines and exceptional customer service. To obtain the perfect espresso, Nespresso Experts seek out only the finest Grands Crus green coffees, which promise to offer the most tantalizing aromas. The virtuoso 'alchemists' compose the blend from these diverse origins and decide upon a specific roasting and grinding profile. Each of the Nespresso Grands Crus has a distinctive character. You can, depending on the variety of different recipes, enjoy Nespresso with milk. When combined with creamy milk foam, you will experience a whole new variety of flavors. The Nespresso Club Services. A world of services at your disposal. The Nespresso Club is always there for you, online, by telephone or in one of our Boutiques. Order your Nespresso capsules, receive personalized advice and obtain technical support for your machine: whatever you are seeking, the Nespresso Club and its Specialists are with you every step of the way. Benefit from quick and easy ordering whenever, wherever.
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules; For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
- Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds; 19 Bar high pressure pump
- 2 Programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo preparation
- Removable 24 ounce water tank; Folding cup tray accommodates tall recipe glasses; Used capsule container holds 9-11 used capsules
- Energy efficient; A Class energy rating; Automatic power off after 9 minutes of inactivity