Numark has created a revolutionary portable turntable that enables you to convert your vinyl to WAV or MP3. This rugged, portable turntable can run on either wall or battery power, comes with a cover with integrated carry-handle, and has an internal speaker for total mobility.
Using the included recording software, no special drivers are needed to connect PT-01USB to any Mac or PC via USB and transfer music from vinyl to hard disk. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software are included to make importing audio simple. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 imports your songs directly into your iTunes library, automatically separating tracks, and with a free download of Gracenote MusicID, it can even automatically name your tracks.
PT-01USB has an 1/8" line input so you can connect other sound sources such as tape decks and convert them to digital files too! RCA line outputs enable connection to your DJ system or home stereo so you can use PT-01USB as a standard record-player. In addition to the internal speaker and RCA outputs, you can also listen with headphones.
With 33, 45, and 78 RPM speeds, PT-01USB works with your entire record collection. There's even a +/- 10 percent pitch control to help you optimize your tracks for whatever need you have.
Advanced vinyl-to-digital conversion that's ready to roll when and where you are ? PT-01USB.
- Plug and play USB connection
- Protective dustcover and integrated carrying handle
- Fits inside a standard 12-inch record case
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter or battery-powered (six "D" cells, not included)
- Internal monitoring speaker
- Belt-drive motor with 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- +/- 10 percent pitch control
- Converts all standard-sized records up to 12-inches
- RCA line and headphone outputs
- 45 RPM adapter included
- Cartridge included
- USB cable included