From one-touch printing and 30 shooting modes to customizable settings and conversion lens/external flash compatibility, there's a comfort level for just about anyone who picks it up.
- Prints will most definitely do justice to your pictures - even at large sizes - due to the powerful 8.0 megapixel CCD.
- 3X Optical Zoom lens 8.0 - 24.0mm (38 - 114mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
- Your vision will appear to improve greatly thanks to the large view provided by the 2.5" LCD.
- PictBridge technology and a one-touch EASYPRINT button allows for easy printing.
- Use any of the 30 pre-set shooting modes - including 24 scene modes - to capture incredible shots in various places or conditions.
- A threaded barrel and hot shoe allow for the addition of a conversion lens or an external flash.
- One-touch EASYPRINT button lets you print the image on the LCD in no time (when connected to PictBridge printer).
- In addition to impressive start-up and shutter speed, the exclusive TruePic TURBO image processor smoothes over any rough edges so pictures appear even more flawless.
- The SP-350's lens is designed specifically for digital to give you the best possible digital results.
- Take your pick of shooting using the optical viewfinder or using the LCD.
- Erase the displayed image on the LCD with one press of the dedicated "delete" button.
- Lock in the focus on a particular subject using the easily accessible AEL button.
- Edit pictures right in the camera including removing red eye.
- Shorten the distance between you and that appealing subject with the 3x optical/5x digital zoom.
- Get even closer - up to 2cm/0.8" away - with Super Macro mode.
- Add video and audio to the mix with QuickTime movie mode.
- Make sure you get a nice, steady movie by turning on the Movement Compensation feature during QuickTime recording.
- Stop manually setting the camera every time you shoot by customizing your preferences with My Mode.
- Capture a subject over a period of time - like the sun setting - using the Timelapse feature.
- View pictures by date and time taken with the convenient Calendar option.
- Great pictures are even available underwater using any of the 3 available Underwater Modes (in combination with the underwater housing).
- Size: 3.92"W x 2.56"H x 1.38" D (99.5mm x 65.0mm x 35.0mm)
- Weight: 6.88 oz. (195g) without battery and media card
SP-350 Digital Camera
Multi-connector for USB and A/V
Quick Start Guide
Basic Instruction Manual
CD-ROM: OLYMPUS Master Software and Advanced Manual