Stylus 410 Digital. Designed to do More.
A metal body and All-weather splash-proof design means you can use this pocket-sized camera practically anywhere. A 4-megapixel CCD produces images as breathtaking as the camera itself. With the Stylus 410, Olympus adds improvements and refinements to its popular all-weather Stylus 400 by including an all-weather microphone for movies with audio and Olympus's new TruePic Turbo image processor, which speeds up the camera's start-up, shutter lag, recording and playback time.
- All-weather, splash-proof and metal so it can be used - and turn heads - everywhere.
- 4 megapixel CCD for sharp image results you can print up to 11"x14" and larger.
- 3x optical/4x digital/12x total seamless zoom lets you frame your image at just the right size.
- TruePic TURBO Image Processor gives you smoother results from edge-to-edge; faster camera response time for quicker start-up and less shutter delay.
- Print directly from any PictBridge-enabled printer, such as the Olympus P-10, via a simple USB connection.
- Use the Virtual Dial to choose among 10 selectable shooting modes including Portrait, Self-Portrait, Landscape, Beach & Snow, Night Scene and more. Includes QuickTime Movie Mode with audio.
- Stay powered up with the included lithium-ion rechargeable battery and charger.
- Record and store your images using the xD-Picture Card, available in capacities up to 512MB.
- Transfer images and movies to almost any computer with a USB port easily with Auto-Connect USB.
- Conveniently share images and movies on your television with the audio/video cable.
- CCD imager: 4.0 megapixel effective; 4.23 megapixel gross
- Lens: Olympus aspherical glass 3x zoom lens 5.8 - 17.4mm (35 - 105mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
- Shutter speeds: 1/1000 sec. - 1/2 sec. (up to 4 sec. in Night Scene Mode)
- Image effects: Black and white, Sepia, Resize, Rotation
- Panorama: Up to 10 frames automatically stitchable with CAMEDIA Master software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture Card?
- Sequence: 1 frame per second up to 4 frames in HQ mode
- Viewfinder: Optical real-image viewfinder
- LCD: 1.5" (3.8cm) low-temperature poly-silicon LCD (approx. 134,000 pixels)
- Focusing system: TTL autofocus system
- Focusing ranges: Normal mode: 20" (0.5m) - infinity; Macro mode: 8" - 20" (0.2m - 0.5m); Super Macro mode: 3.5" - 8" (0.09m - 0.2m)
- Exposure control: Auto/Program modes: f3.1 - f5.2, 1/1000 sec. - 1/2 sec. (Night scene: 1/1000 sec. - 4 sec.)
- Metering system: Digital ESP multi-pattern, Spot Metering
- White balance system: iESP multi-pattern auto TTL, Pre-set manual (Sunlight, Overcast, Tungsten and Fluorescent)
- Flash: Built-in flash : Auto for low and backlight; Red-Eye Reduction; Fill-In; Off
- Selftimer/remote: Selftimer: 12-second delay, Remote: 2-second delay
- Outer connectors: USB connector (Auto-Connect), Audio/Video out, DC input
- Auto-connect USB: Compatible with Windows 98 rev2/ME/2000 Pro/XP and Mac OS 8.6 - OS X; Windows 98 rev2 driver provided on CD; Mac OS 8.6 requires USB mass storage driver 1.3.5 available at apple.com; Downloading to laptop computer without USB port possible with optional PCMCIA xD-Picture Card reader
- Image Playback: Still image: Index display, up to 4x enlargement, Slide show, Scene rotation; Movie: Normal, Frame-by-frame
- Power Supply: LI-10B Li-Ion rechargeable battery and charger included; AC Power: D-7AU 4.8V AC adapter (optional)
- Date/Time Calendar: Simultaneous recording into image data, Automatic up to year 2099
- Size: 3.9" W x 2.2" H x 1.3" D excluding protrusions
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (159g) without battery and media card
Stylus 410 Pearl White Digital Camera
32MB xD-Picture Card
LI-10B Li-Ion Battery and Charger
RM-2 Self-timer Remote Control
Digital Camera Win/Mac USB Cable
Quick Start Guide
Printed Instruction Manual
CD-ROM: CAMEDIA Master Software, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Camera Reference Manual