This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
The all digital Optoma HD26 is the ideal projector for today?s digital home theater. Equipped with high performance video processing and delivering a stunning 3200 lumens bright image with an astounding 25,000:1 contrast ratio, the Optoma HD26 generates fantastic quality full HD 1080p video with magnificent detail and superb color reproduction.
Packed with advanced features, the Optoma HD26 will make your home theater shine with its HDMI connectivity, MHL compatibility, full 3D compatibility for seamless integration with your favorite Blu-ray 3D player, Xbox, PS3, PS4 and other gaming consoles, 3D VESA sync port for RF 3D compatibility, Dynamic black for enhanced black levels, 12V jack for motorized screen automation, back-lit remote, up to 6500 hours of lamp life and whisper quiet fan for maximum viewing enjoyment.
The Optoma HD26 has flexible brightness settings that allow customization to your viewing environment. In high bright mode the HD26 is optimized for viewing 3D content and 2D images in rooms with higher ambient light. The HD26 brightness can be adjusted to lower settings for use in dedicated home theaters and dimly lit rooms. When set at lower brightness lamp life is increased.
- Full HD 1080p resolution for the sharpest, most detailed image
- All digital connectivity, 2x HDMI ports (free HDMI cable included)
- MHL enabled HDMI port, display movies, games and web content from your mobile phone or tablet
- Full 3D compatibility; immerse yourself in your favorite 3D movie or video games.
- Up to 300" diagonal image
- Display Technology: Single 0.65 DC3 DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: HD (1920 x 1080)
- Maximum Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 3200 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 25,000:1 (full on/full off)
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Lamp Life and Type: Up to 6500 Hours, 190W
- Projection Method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Keystone Correction: +/-40 degrees Vertical
- Uniformity: greater than 80 percent
- Offset: 116 percent
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 4:3 compatible
- Throw Ratio: 1.48?1.62 (distance/width)
- Projection Distance: 3.9'?32.8' (1.5?10 m)
- Image Size: 41.8"?305" (1.06?7.74 m)
- Projection Lens: F=2.5?2.67, f=21.9?24 mm, 1.1x manual zoom and focus
- Digital Zoom: 0.8 ~ 2.0
- Audio: 10-Watt speaker
- Noise Level: 26dB (Eco)
- Remote Control: Backlit IR remote control
- Operating Room Temperature: 41?113 degrees F (5?45 degrees C), 85 percent max humidity
- Power Supply: AC Input 100?240V, 50?60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption: Max 262W (Normal), Min 193W (Eco), less than 0.5W (standby-ECO)
- Computer Compatibility: WUXGA, UXGA, SXGA+, WXGA+, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Mac compatible
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60Hz to 120Hz or 24Hz to 144Hz (i.e 60 or 72 frames per eye). 3D glasses are needed and is sold separately. Refer to user manual for details.
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24?85Hz, 120Hz
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375?91.146KHz
- User Controls: Complete on-screen menu, adjustments in 27 languages
- I/O Connection Ports: Two HDMI v1.4a, 3D VESA, audio-out, USB mini-B, 12V trigger
- Loop Through (Audio): Audio: VAO audio out, HDMI VAO audio out supported (VAO in normal mode, fixed in Standby)