This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc) and returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
Standard, but versatile, the smc PENTAX DA 35mm F2.4 AL may be used to capture a wide range of subjects for high-resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness.
A perfect choice for digital SLR beginners to familiarize themselves with the basics of using interchangeable lenses.
- Fast F2.4 maximum aperture for handheld photography in low lighting and depth of field flexibility
- PENTAX Super Protect (SP) coating helps repel dust, water, and grease, making the lens easier to clean.
- Equivalent to 53.5mm in the 35mm format.
- Highly lightweight design for improved comfort and portability.
- An aspherical lens element helps to compensate for spherical aberration to maximize image quality.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
Lens - K bayonet
Angle Of View - 44-degrees (with PENTAX D-SLR camera body)
Number Of Diaphragm Blades - 6
Minimum Focusing Distance - 0.3m (0.98 ft.)
Maximum Magnification - 0.17x
Weight - 124g (4.4 oz.)
Objective Cap - 49mm
Lens Aperture Ring - N/A
Diaphragm Control - Fully Automatic
Notes 0 SP coating
Lens Construction - 6 elements in 5 groups
Aperture - F2.4
Minimum Aperture - F22
Filter Diameter - 49mm
Dimensions - Maximum Diameter & Minimum Length:63.0mm x 45.0mm (2.5 inch x 1.8 inch)
Case - S70-70
Hood - Plastic Square-edged Spring Type (PH-SA49)
Rubber Round Shaped Threaded Type (RH-RC49)
Tripod Adapter - N/A
Focal Length - 35mm