Compact, Portable Work Stand
Need a second set of hands for your next project? The Rockwell JawStand is what you are looking for. The JawStand is compact for easy storage, but rugged enough to handle a work load of up to 220 lbs. Ideal for holding and clamping projects on the jobsite or your workshop.
A Lightweight, Second Pair of Hands
The Rockwell JawStand is a versatile, portable workstand designed to save you time and hassle. Forget wasting your time assembling your work station. The JawStand comes fully assembled, so you are never more than 30 seconds away from starting your next project. The tripod set up allows for a level and more sturdy work area. The non-marring feet protect your work and prevent damage to both your project and floor. Stop delaying your future projects because it is a two person job. The JawStand acts as a second set of hands, and never needs to take a break.
- Compact and portable holding, clamping, and supporting work stand
- Low friction slides feed work in a straight path
- Built-in clamp acts as a second set of hands
- Completely portable and easy to store
- Supports a maximum load of 220-lbs
- Max clamping range: 1-3/4"
- Max load: 220 lbs
- Height adjustment range: 29" - 41"
- Clamp bevel adjustment range: 0-90 degrees
- Machine weight: 13.2 lbs