This Mark Teixeira Pro Preferred 1st base model features a conventional back and the Modified Pro H Web, which gives the glove a strong pocket so the ball stays in place. With its 12" pattern, this glove is designed to scoop and flatten out wide so you can trap the ball as it comes from any direction. The Pro Preferred Series is made with soft, durable Kipskin Leather for easy break-in, laces pretested to 100lb tensile strength and deerskin lining that provides comfort, fit, and durability. This is the Game Day Glove of 2012 Rawlings Gold Glove Award winner Mark Teixeira.
- Recommended for adult or elite player
- 70% player break-in
- Full grain Kip skin leather shell
- 100lb tensile pro lace
- Pittards sheep skin lining
- Authentic Pro patterns
- Modified Pro H web is similar to the Pro H web, but modified for softball glove pattern
- First base mitt
- Overlapping Closed Fastback
- 12 1/4"
- Game day mitt of Mark Teixeira