The Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Super Wide Angle Fisheye Lens is an excellent addition to any photographer's collection, giving users the ability to expand their creativity and capture incredible scenes from a truly unique perspective.This manual focus lens, when used with cameras with an APS-C image sensor, creates images with an expanded perspective, including images with a creatively deformed outlook and a sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. By offering a 180-degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen by the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum shooting distance (just 10.8 inches) and large depth of field also provide amazing close-up shots. In addition, this lens incorporates the latest optical multi-coating techniques. The process of multi-coating assures virtually flare-free photographs even under adverse lighting conditions, resulting in crisp, high-contrast pictures.
- Mounts directly to your Nikon DSLR camera - no additional adaptors required!
- Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Actualizes 14mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for APS-C size
- Corrects aberrations using a complex aspherical lens. When fully opened, it produces both a high resolution and high contrast view at the center of the lens, as well as around the periphery of the lens.
- Petal type hood and multi-coating help control flaring and ghosting
- Offers robust durability by incorporating a rigid aluminum base frame
- Compact and lightweight
- F=14mm, F/2.8 Fisheye Lens
- Aperture Range: F2.8 - 22
- Optical Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups
- Angle of View: 180 degrees
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 10.8 inches
- Length: 93.6 - 117.1mm
- Type: Manual
- Weight: 552 - 573g
- Maximum Diameter: 87.0mm
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6
- Lens: Coating: Multi-coating
- Includes a lens pouch, built-in hood, and 1 year Rokinon warranty