This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
the Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens is an excellent addition to any photographer's collection, giving users the ability to expand their creativity and capture incredible scenes from a truly unique perspective. This manual focus lens, when used with cameras with an APS-C image sensor, creates images with an expanded perspective, including images with a creatively deformed outlook and a sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. By offering a 180-degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen by the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum shooting distance (just 12 inches) and large depth of field also provide amazing close-up shots.In addition, this lens incorporates the latest optical multi-coating techniques. The process of multi-coating assures virtually flare-free photographs even under adverse lighting conditions, resulting in crisp, high-contrast pictures.
- Mounts directly to your Pentax DSLR camera - no additional adaptors required!
- Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Actualizes 8mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for APS-C size
- Corrects aberrations using a complex aspherical lens. When fully opened, it produces both a high resolution and high contrast view at the center of the lens, as well as around the periphery of the lens.
- Petal type hood and multi-coating help control flaring and ghosting
- Offers robust durability by incorporating a rigid aluminum base frame
Compact and lightweight
- F=8mm, F3.5 Fisheye Lens
- Aperture Range: F3.5 - 22
- Optical Construction: 10 elements in 7 groups
- Angle of View: 180 degrees
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1ft
- Length: 74.8mm or 2.95 inches
- Maximum Diameter: 75mm
- Type: Manual
- Includes a lens pouch, built-in hood,