This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
- BHMA Grade 1 product performance
- Increased latch/bolt size offers maximum kick-in resistance
- Exclusive patented Schlage design
- Anti-pick shield protects against hammer and crowbar attacks
- Finishes that feature ultraviolet (UV) resistance up to 4 times the BHMA standard
- Contoured edges for added style
- SNAP & STAY design cuts installation time in half
- Larger thumb turn is easier to grip
- 3-piece assembly
- Fits all standard door preps
- Certification: ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock
- Deadbolt (12-321): 1" x 2-1/4", radius corner, 1" housing diameter, 1" throw
- Strike (10-116): 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", 1/4" radius corner
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5-pin solid brass, keyed 5-pin, C keyway, keyed different (KD)
- Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Keys: Two brass cut keys per lock, 5-pin, C section
- Reinforcement (B502-914): Door frame strike reinforcer with 3" screws
- Outside Assembly (H x W x D) 2.381" x 2.381" x .879"
- Inside Assembly (H x W x D) 2.40" x 2.40" x 1.158
- Assembled Weight: 1 lb