A compact, surprisingly versatile home fitness device, the Sunny Health and Fitness Twister Stepper is essentially a portable elliptical machine, with built-in resistance training. The twist action the device creates helps you tone thighs and buttocks, while achieving a challenging cardiovascular workout. Moving up and down and side to side, you'll work deep muscles in hard-to-reach places without putting undue stress on joints.
Resistance is adjustable, and the exercise bands work the arms, chest, back, and shoulders for a total body workout. Heavy-duty steel construction will provide years of reliable use, and oversized, slip-resistant foot plates keep you firmly planted during your workout. An onboard computer with LCD display shows total count, time, calories burned, and rep count. The stepper can be used for 15 minutes each time, because the hydraulics may get over heat if they use it for over 15 minutes each time. The hydraulics will make noises if they are over heat, and the hydraulics can be damaged too. The Maintenance and Care Instructions in the manual, and this item is not made for commercial use.
- Move up and down with side to side action
- Work for deep muscles without putting extreme pressure on bones and joints
- Twist action helps to tone buttocks and thighs
- Adjustable resistance
- Heavy duty sturdy steel construction
- Exercise bands add an upper-body workout
- Oversized slip-resistant footplates
- LCD computer function: total count, time, calories, scan, count