- Detach face with front aux input
The easy-to-read single line LCD display shows clock, station ID and track data when playing back your digital MP3/WMA files from the internal CD drive. Front auxiliary input lets you connect almost any portable audio device to your car's sound system.
- MP3/WMA playback
Play CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with digital MP3s and WMA files.
- Control your compatible iPod
Users can connect, charge, and control a compatible iPod device directly from the receivers front panel using the optional XA-120IP controlled through the integrated Sony Bus system.
- Satellite/HD Radio ready
The Satellite and HD Radio ready feature lets users connect and control your optional tuners to the integrated Sony Bus system to receive broadcast signals, providing device control directly from the receiver's front panel.
- Internal High Power
The CDX-GT350MP delivers 52 watts of peak power to all four speakers for increased sound levels (208 watts total power). The 3 band EQ3 allows user to customize the sound with +/- 10 dB adjustments centered at 60 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz frequencies.
- RCA outputs for external amplifiers
When you're ready to expand your system, the CDX-GT350MP offers front and selectable rear or subwoofer pre-amp RCA outputs for external amplifiers. Set the built in electronic HPF/LPF crossovers to improve sound quality and reduce system distortion.
- Radio Data System
Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist and track information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations. RDS also allows expanded channel playback with compatible radio station broadcasts.
- Wireless card remote
Control your Xplod CD receiver while keeping your eyes on the road with the included wireless card remote (RM-X151).
- Key Illumination
Key illumination helps you locate buttons quickly during evening playback.
- Max power output: 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Band: AM / FM
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: 24 bit
- Equalizer: EQ3: 3 band EQ
+/- 10 dB at 60 Hz
+/- 10 dB at 1 kHz
+/- 10 dB at 10 kHz
- Format(s) Supported: MP3/WMA files1
- Frequency Response: CD: 10-20,000 Hz
- Preout Impedance: 220 ohms
- Preout Voltage: 2 volt
- S/N Ratio: Audio Power: CEA2006 S/N 80 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB): CD: 120 dB
- Station Preset(s): 18 FM / 12 AM
- Tuner Frequency Range:
FM:Tuner Frequency Range(MHz): 87.5-107.9
AM:Tuner Frequency Range(kHz): 530-1710
- Tuner Type: SSIR-EXA with RDS
- Wow and Flutter: Below measurable limit
- CD: CD, CD-R/RW
- Tilt Range: 0-45? mounting angle
- CD Text Display: CD/MP3/WMA data displayed
- Dimmer Adjust: Manual - on/off
- Key Illumination: Blue
- On-Screen Clock: 12H
- Display Color: Black color / Negative
- Technology: LCD
- Text Displayed: Source, artist, track, playback time, menu and clock
- Text Lines: 1 line of information
- Color: Black
- Disc Capacity: 1
Inputs and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s):
Amplifier turn on
- Antenna Terminal(s): AM/FM Antenna Input Terminal
- Audio In:
Front Aux input with variable level: -8dB ~ +18dB
Rear Sony Bus audio / controll terminal
- Infrared Port: Wireless remote
- RCA Audio Output(s): Front and Rear/Sub selectable RCA pre-amp outputs
- Remote Jack: Optional wired remote input terminal
- Current Drain: 3 - 5 amps
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC car battery (negative ground)
- Output Power: 52W x4 Watts Max Power - CEA2006 Standard Power Output: 17 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 1% THD+N.
- FM Usable Sensitivity: 10 dBf
- Frequency Response: FM: 20-15,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio: 70 dB (mono)
- Selectivity: 75 dB at 400 kHz
- Stereo Separation: 40 dB at 1 KHz
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): 178 x 50 x 179mm
- Weight (Approx.): 1.2 kg (2 lb. 11 oz.)