The perfect combination: Sony audio performance meets control for iPod, iPhone, and iPad. The DR-EX61IP in-ear headset mixes form with function and control. The in-line remote provides track and volume controls while the built-in microphone lets you take calls on the go.
- In-line remote control - Use the in-line remote control to navigate your iPod library - skip tracks and keep the volume under control - without ever taking your player out of your pocket.
- Mic'd to go - Take calls on the go with the in-line microphone for iPhone. Answer calls easily while your phone stays safely tucked away. When the conversation is over, go right back to enjoying your music.
- VoiceOver support - The simple press of a button activates VoiceOver mode where the iPod states the name of the currently playing song or playlist (on enabled devices).
- Sound story - The DR-EX61iP headphones deliver dynamic audio reproduction in a lightweight and comfortable in-ear design. 9 mm driver units combined with 400 kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets produce crystal clear sound.
- Secure Fit - 4 sizes of included hybrid silicone earbuds help maximize sound quality and comfort.
Driver Unit: Closed, Dynamic, 9 mm, dome type (CCAW) PET Diaphragm
Frequency Response: 5 - 23,000 Hz
Impedance: 16 ohms at 1 kHz
Sensitivity (db): 100 dB/mW
Volume Control: +/- Button
Remote Control Functions: Volume, FF, RW, Play, Pause, Mic
Design: In-Ear, Portable-music/movie/games
Plug: Four-conductor gold-plated stereo mini plug for iPod with remote function
Type of Use: Portable
Cord: 47 1/4 in (1.2 m), Litz cord Y-Type
Headphone Type: In-Ear
Microphone: Electret Condenser
Inputs and Outputs
Digital Audio Input(s): Compatibility- The terms: iPod, iPhone and iPad are collectively described as "iPod" except in special cases. iPhone 4 iPhone 3GS iPod touch 4th generation iPod touch 3rd generation iPod touch 2nd generation iPod nano 6th generation iPod nano 5th generation iPod nano 4th generation iPod classic 120GB 160GB (2009) iPod shuffle 4th generation iPod shuffle 3rd generation iPad
Microphone Input: Omni Directional, In-Line Microphone
Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW (IEC)
Weights and Measurements
Cord Length (Approx.): 47-1/4 in. (1.2 m) cord, Y-type
Weight (Approx.): .11 oz (3 g) Without Cord