Rise and shine with a Sony alarm clock radio. While a large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD display with jumbo LEDs make reading the time from across the room a snap, a battery back-up is also there to ensure that you never miss an important appointment or meeting again!
Large, easy to read LCD display
- Clearly view the time on the large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD display. Bright orange jumbo LEDs mean no squinting to read the time, even without your glasses
- Set two separate wake times with the dual alarm feature.
No Power, No Problem
- In the event of a power failure, or if you disconnect the AC power cord to move the clock, the No Power, No Problem backup battery system will maintain your clock and alarm settings, ensuring that the time is always accurate, and the alarms will sound at the appointed time.
Gradual wake alarm
- Normal alarm sounds with a preset volume are either too low to wake you up, or are so loud that you are awakened abruptly. The gradual wake alarm feature starts with a subtle, low volume that gradually increases to a reasonably high level in order to gently wake you from sleep.
Adjustable brightness control
- With the adjustable brightness control you can ensure you are easily able to read the display during the day and not be distracted at night because the display is too bright when trying to sleep.
Programmable sleep timer
- Fall asleep to the radio using the programmable sleep timer.
Enjoy FM/AM radio programming
- A built-in analog FM/AM tuner lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk and music programming.
- For those mornings when you just can't seem to wake up there's a snooze button to let you catch a little extra shuteye. The sound turns off, but will automatically come on again after about 10 minutes.
Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment
- The built-in calendar even recognizes the date, automatically adjusting for Daylight Savings or Standard time.
Easy, Automatic Time Set
- Setup is a snap! The C1T comes preset to Eastern Standard Time, (EST), so all you need to do is plug it in, and set the correct time zone.
- Speaker Output: 100 mW (at 10% harmonic distortion)
- Alarm: Dual Alarm (Choose from: Radio or Buzzer)
- Autoclock Technology: Automatic Time Set and Automatic Daylight Savings Time Adjustment No Power, No Problem Alarm
- Snooze w/Extendable Snooze: Extendable Snooze System-set from 10 to 60 minutes
- Timer Clock: Sleep timer: 15 min./30 min./60 min./90 min.
- Backlit Color: Amber
- Day/Night Function: 3 Step brightness control (Hi, Mid, Low Mode)
- Display: Large, Easy to Read Amber Backlit, Half-Mirror LCD Display with Brightness Control
- Power Back-up: 3 V DC, one CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Power Requirements: 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Frequency Range: FM 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz, 0.1 MHz Steps AM 530 kHz - 1710 kHz. 10 kHz Steps
- Speaker Dimensions: Approximately 6.6 cm (2 5/8 inches) diameter, 8 Ohms
- Tuning: Analog AM/FM Tuner
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): 4"x 4" x 4" (101 x 102 x 101 mm) not including projecting parts and controls
- Weight (Approx.): 1 lb. 13 oz. (490 g.) including CR2032 battery