Digital Noise Canceling Technology
Digital technology provides for optimal noise cancelation with outstanding audio performance. Read below to learn more about the digital difference when it comes to noise canceling headphones.
Full, natural sound is reproduced via full digital amplification in concert with a digital equalizer. Large 13.5mm drivers work with digital sound enhancer circuitry to deliver wider frequency response and broad dynamic range.
Precise Noise Canceling
A key distinction with digital noise canceling is precision. The NC100D reduces up to 98.2 percent ambient noise when the noise canceling circuit is activated.
Not all ambient noise is the same. When you press the Artificial Intelligence (AI) button the headphones will automatically select the optimal noise canceling mode (for aircraft, train or office) based on intelligent analysis of environmental ambient noise.
Allows audio listening even when the power is turned off. Listening in an already quiet environment? Save the battery for later. Or should your battery run out mid-flight and you not have a spare, you?ll still be able to listen without the noise canceling activated.
Easy-to-reach volume and built-in monitor function on the controller allows you to hear surrounding sound without taking off the headphones for flight announcements or conversation.
3 Earbud sizes
Proper fitting noise isolation earbuds not only stay in your ear more comfortably and securely; they also provide better attenuation of ambient sound.
Vertical in-ear style housing and proper fitting earbud sizes allow the large 13.5mm drivers to rest comfortably in your ear.
Enjoy up to 22 hours of listening time with one AAA battery.
Travel pouch, in-flight plug adapter, neck-chain style cord with controller (4.9 ft), cord adjuster, and AAA battery included.
- Driver Unit: 13.5 mm, Dynamic, closed, dome-type
- Frequency Response: 8 - 23,000Hz
- Impedance: 70 ohms at 1kHz (when power is on) 16 ohms at 1kHz (when power is off)
- Noise Level: ON/OFF switch on battery box
- Selectivity: 3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three accoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office)
- Sensitivity (db): 110 dB/mW (when power is on) 103 dB/mW (when power is off)
- Ear Cups: N/A
- Noise Reduction: Total noise suppression - Approx: 17.5 dB (when power is on)
- Case Type: Carrying Pouch
- Design: Vertical in-the-ear design, noise canceling
- Headband: N/A
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Plug: Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Type of Use: Noise canceling
- Cord: 1.5 m OFC Litz Cord, Neck-chain type
- Battery Indicator: yes
- Battery Life (Approx): Up to 22 hours with SONY Alkaline AAA/LR03 dry battery
- Battery Type: DC 1.5V, 1 x AAA/LR03 battery
- Power Handling Capacity: 50 mW
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.): Headphones: 0.4 oz (9 g); Control Box: 1.0 oz. (26 g)