- Noise canceling technology
Noise canceling headphones reduce ambient noise and provide a quieter environment to enhance audio entertainment. The headphones have an inside microphone on each earpiece that work with an electronic circuitry to create an opposite sound wave to reduce wave. Ambient sound is reduced by synthesizing with a sound in opposite phase produced by the noise canceling circuit.
- Noise reduction
Reduces up to 87.4 percent (9 dB at 300 Hz) ambient noise when noise canceling circuit is switched on.
- Ideal for:
Loud, noisy environments ? planes, trains, buses, work or dorms.
- Dual use capability
Allows the option to listen to music with or without noise cancellation.
- Plug adapter
A supplied plug adapter connects directly to stereo or dual jack of in-flight music services.
Foldable and swivel design for easy portability in the supplied soft drawstring pouch.
Small battery box for "AAA" battery.
- Driver Unit: 30mm, Dynamic, closed, dome-type
- Frequency Response: 30Hz -20,000Hz
- Impedance: 33 ohms at 1kHz (when the power is on), 35 ohms at 1kHz (when the power is off)
- Noise Level: ON/OFF switch on EarCup
- Selectivity: Noise Canceling switch - Available (ON/OFF switch on housing)
- Sensitivity (db): 102dB/mW (when the power is on), 100dB/mW (when the power is off)
- Ear Cups: Swivel for folding
- Noise Reduction: Total noise suppression - Approx: 9dB ( when power is on)
- Case Type: Carrying pouch
- Design: Over-the-head, Noise canceling
- Headband: Wide, Adjustable, Foldable
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Plug: stereo mini plug
- Type of Use: Noise Canceling
- Cord: 1.5 m OFC Litz cord
- Headphone Type: Open-air, Dynamic
- Battery Indicator: yes
- Battery Life (Approx): Up to 50 hours with alkaline batteries; up to 25 hours with manganese battery (may vary with usage conditions)2
- Battery Type: DC1.5V, 1 ROE (size AAA) battery
- Power Handling Capacity: 100mW
Weights and Measurements
- Cord Length (Approx.): 1.5 m
- Weight (Approx.): 4.7 oz (134 g) (including built-in battery)