This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
A Unique View of the World - With exaggerated perspective and intriguing visual distortion, this fisheye lens brings images closer to the focal plane for a view beyond the ability of human eye.
4 Rotating Filters - Built-in filters can be selected by simply rotating a dial on the lens including Normal, 056 for accented contrast in B and W photos, B12 to correct color by eliminating red tones, A12 to correct color by eliminating blue tones.
- Lens Type: Wide Angle & Wide Angle Zoom
- Aperture (Min.): f/22
- Filter Diameter: Integrated
- Lens Groups-Elements: 8 groups, 11 elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 8.4" (20cm)
- Aspheric Elements: no aspheric
- Depth-of-Field: Yes
- Distance Scale: Yes
- Aperture Blade: 7 aperture blades
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): APS: 24mm (35mm Equivalent: 16mm)
- Magnification: x 0.15
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): 2 15/16 x 2 5/8? (75 x 66.5mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 14oz (400g)