The closed around-ear HD 471 features an advanced acoustic system with powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for a lifelike stereo sound experience.
With its striking aesthetics and unsurpassed sound quality Sennheiser's HD 471 offers pure listening pleasure, whether you're on the go or in your living room. Highly advanced transducers and innovative, lightweight diaphragms work in conjunction to provide clear, detailed sound reproduction, while the ergonomic circumaural design ensures maximum attenuation of ambient noise and a comfortable fit even after hours of use. And because these headphones are fully compatible with both portable devices as well as home stereo equipment, you'll be able to enjoy amazing sound quality anywhere. Sennheiser's HD 471: If you're looking for high-performance audio, you've found it.
Closed Back Design
Closed back, around-ear design reduces ambient noise.
Music and Call Control
Cable features a 3-button smart remote with in-line microphone.
The detachable, single-sided cable provides freedom of movement.
Optimized for use with a portable Android device (Samsung, Galaxy S, and Galaxy Tab are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)
- Comfortable fit due to the ergonomic design
- Improved freedom of movement and convenience thanks to the detachable, single-sided cables with in-line remote
- Optimal connectivity to home stereo equipment with gold-plated plugs, an additional 3m cable and a 6.3mm plug adaptor
- Added protection and convenience with the storage pouch and extension cable
- HD 471i is optimized for use with your portable iOS device (iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.) HD 471G is optimized for use with your portable Android devices.
- 2-year warranty
- Color: black
- Frequency response: 16 Hz - 24,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 O
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 114 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1% (1kHz/100dB)