The Spine Corrector Barrel was designed by Joseph Pilates to be used as a way to open the chest and to correct or restore the curve of the spine.
As we age, muscles sometimes weaken causing our spine to lose its natural curve. The AeroPilates Spine Corrector Barrel strengthens the abdominal, back and shoulder muscles to keep the spine supple and young. The chest opens, shoulders straighten, and any hump back disappears. An open chest allows for easier, deeper breathing.
The AeroPilates Spine Corrector Barrel workout also tones and trims your thighs and strengthens your core or powerhouse.
The Spine Corrector Barrel is used in studios all over the world including Master Pilates Instructor Romana Kryzanowska's New York City studio.
The included 20-minute workout video, features Romana Kryzanowska along with AeroPilates elite trainer, Marjolein Brugman. Marjolein explains and demonstrates each of the 14 exercises so you have the proper basic form to then follow Romana's studio workout.
- AeroPilates Spine Corrector Barrel size: 27.5" wide x 17.5" long x 13.5" high
- Wooden construction with padded top
- A handle makes portability easier
- Includes 20-minute workout DVD
- Recommended use: Use as a way to open the chest and to correct or restore the curve of the spine.
- Material: Wood and vinyl, padded upholstery
- Product Color: Wood with black upholstery
- Comfort Elements: Padded, upholstered top
- Targeted Training: Strengthens the abdominal, back and shoulder muscles, core or powerhouse. Tones and trims thighs.
- Includes: Spine Corrector Barrel, workout dvd
- Assembly: No assembly required
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 17.5 x 13.5