Light meets might with Samsonite's Lift2 Luggage. Take some effort out of your next trip with luggage that won't weigh you down and can survive the rigors of life on the road. Introducing a lightweight that lasts. Samsonite's lightest soft side: designed and engineered to deliver extreme lightness, combined with amazing strength thanks to its innovative design.
400D x 360D Nylon - Nylon is a high strength, durable material with excellent wear properties. The term " denier" (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier the bigger the yarn, features a special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
400D Ripstop Poly - Ripstop Poly is Combination of rugged Ripstop Polyester and Nylon for durability. Extra strength fibers are woven into fabric at specific intervals to provide exceptional tear strength in a light weight material.
Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
Push button handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Smooth-rolling, "airflow" multi-directional spinner wheels for easy movement. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm.
- Large front panel interior pocket for added packing organization.
- Deep main compartment with mesh modesty pocket for personal items.
- Compression straps keep clothing neathly packed while traveling.
- Integrated top and side carry handles.
- Ultra lightweight beveled alloy pull handle.
- Case expands for added packing capacity.
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 25.0" x 17.5" x 7.5"