With Samyang's 24mm f3.5 Tilt/Shift lens you can easily photograph your favorite architectural landmarks, or really tall friends, with precision and without the vertical perspective you would get with normal lenses. This manual focus lens features a 24mm fixed focal length with an aperture range of f/3.5-22. This lens is suitable primarily for full-frame cameras but will work just as well with an APS-C crop sensor. The lens is expertly constructed using 16 optical elements in 11 groups with 2 aspherical lenses.
- 24mm focal length; maximum aperture f/3.5
- Angle of view: 83.5 degrees on full frame and 59.9 degrees on APS-C
- Construction: 16 elements in 11 groups with 2 aspherical lenses
- Maximum tilt amount of +/- 8.5 degrees, Maximum shift amount of +/-12mm; 90 degrees right and left mount rotation with click stops for each 30 degree step; Manual focus
- Constructed for full frame cameras but can also work on APS-C; Takes 82mm Filter Size