- Combines the convenient recording and playback options of a DVD recorder AND a video cassette recorder, all in one slim chassis.
- Super multiformat recording and playback provides the utmost in recording media convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats (DVD RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW).
- With video upconversion up to 1080i via HDMI, the D-VR600 takes your existing DVDs to a higher level, complementing today's high definition TVs.
- One Touch Recording provides a simple and convenient way to make a recording. Simply connect your DVD recorder/VCR to your cable or satellite box and then to your monitor/TV and you are set to record with the push of one button!
- Camcorder controls (with front DV input) means simple copying of memories from tape to DVD.
- Bi-directional dubbing means that, with the push of one button, you can copy from disc to tape, or from tape to disc, quickly and easily.
Video DAC 10-bit/54 MHz
Video Upconversion 720p/1080i
Digital Photo Viewer (JPEG)
Playable Disc Types
DVD-RAM(VR mode): without cartridge
DVD-RW (VR & Video Mode)
DVD+RW (VR Mode)
DVD-R (Video Mode)
4-Head Hi-fi VCR
Time Slip - Chasing Playback: with RAM (Except XP)
Time Slip - Pause Live TV
Recording Modes (DVD): 1H (XP)/2H (SP)/ 4H (LP)/6H (SLP)
Record Speeds (VCR): SP/LP
Timer Recording: 12 programs/1 month
Camcorder Controls: Yes (Dubbing)
Audio DAC 192k/24bit
DivX Home Theater Certified
Dolby Digital Recording (2-Ch)
3D (Virtual Surround Sound) Q-sound
OSD Language: English/French/Spanish
Scan FF/REW: 2X, 12X, 24X, 100X
Slow-Motion: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 (FWD)
Editing Features: Playlist/Rename Title/Replace / Title Thumbnail/Chapter Creation (User and Auto)
Timer Back Up (at standby mode): 30min.
Component Out: x 1
HDMITM Out: x 1 (All Sources)
Front DV Input: x 1
Front A/V Input (including S-Video): x 1
Rear S-Video Input/Output: 1 /1
Rear RCA-Video Input/Output: 1 /1
Rear Analog Audio Input / Output: 1/1
Optical Output: x 1
Dimensions: 16.93" (W) x 3.60" (H) x 13.21" (D)
Weight 11 lbs.