The TB2BP EC backpack gas leaf blower from Troy-Bilt offers the power you expect from a backpack leaf blower with all the comfort and convenience you desire. Featuring SpringAssist starting for dramatically reduced pull-start effort, the TB2BP EC backpack leaf blower also has enough power to move the toughest pile of leaves and yard debris.
The blowing force of a premium handheld blower with the convenience of a backpack
The Troy-Bilt TB2BP EC provides the blowing force of a premium handheld blower with the convenience of a backpack. The Coolflex harness is a patented design that moves the 27cc premium 2-cycle engine away from the operator's back, keeping the operator cool. The unit generates more than 445 cfm, which can move any pile of leaves or debris. Simple and powerful, the Troy-Bilt TB2BP EC is the ideal solution for both comfort and performance.
27cc 2-cycle full-crank engine with JumpStart technology
Powerful engine with fully supported crankshaft for longevity and low vibration. JumpStart technology allows the engine to be started without pulling the cord (Engine starter sold separately).
Coolflex backpack harness
Patented backpack harness allows airflow to the operator's back to keep him/her cool.
Extra-long flex tube
The flex tube is designed to maneuver with ease for sweeping or to get around obstacles.
- Premium 27cc 2-cycle full-crank engine is easier to start and has less vibration
- Coolflex backpack design reduces fatigue and keeps the operator cool
- JumpStart-capable engine eliminates the need to pull cord (Engine starter sold separately)
- SpringAssist starting makes pulling the cord easier
- Up to 145 mph air speed and 445 cfm air volume for blowing large piles of leaves and debris
- Long flex tube allows operator to maneuver around and under objects
- Variable throttle with cruise control for greater control
- Engine/Motor: 27cc, 2-cycle full-crank
- Starting System: SpringAssist with JumpStart capability
- Choke System: Slicer choke
- Speed Settings: Variable
- Airflow Velocity: 145 mph
- Airflow Volume: 445 cfm
- Included Accessories: N/A
- Vac Bag Capacity: N/A
- Handle: N/A - Backpack design
- Reduction Ratio: N/A
- Warranty: 2-year limited