Introducing the first Micro Four Thirds lens from Tamron: High-Power All-In-One Zoom
This compact all-in-one zoom combines extreme versatility and exceptional image quality, which expands the possibilities of the Micro Four Thirds systems from Olympus and Panasonic. This innovative 14-150mm 10.7x zoom (equivalent to 28-300mm in the full-frame format) weighs only 10.1 oz. and has a compact form factor that accepts a 52mm filter. Available in a sophisticated black or silver finish, this unique lens makes it easy to compose and capture sharp photos over a very wide range of shooting conditions. It's ideal for travel, family, and creative photography. The advanced optical design minimizes aberrations and maximizes image quality. The lens features a Stepping Motor for quick, quiet autofocusing as well as a seamless, fluid atuofocusing action when shooting video. Lighter. Smaller. Sharper.
- Model Name: C001
- Focal Length: 14-150mm (28-300mm equiv.)
- Format size: Di III
- Maximum Aperture: F/3.5-5.8
- Minimum Aperture: F/22
- Diagonal Angle of View: 75?22' - 8?15' *
- Lens Construction: 17 elements, 13 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19.7
- Max. Mag. Ratio: 1:3.8 at 150mm at 19.7"
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Overall Length: 3.2"
- Maximum Diameter: 63.5mm
- Weight: 10.1 oz.
- Diaphragm Blades: 7 (circular diaphragm)
- Standard Accessory: Flower-shaped Lens Hood
- Compatible Mount: Micro Four Thirds