Since 1884, the quality of Victorinox products has been their first priority. This high quality awareness is reflected in their efficient quality system that covers the production of pocket multi-tools, household and professional knives.
RH Forschner by Victorinox is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This best-in-class commercial grade cutlery is now available for home use. RH Forschner by Victorinox knives feature high carbon, stainless steel blades, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. A sure-grip handle with a finger guard is valuable feature since the handle inevitably gets greasy, wet, or both. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria.
- Set of six 5-1/4-inch steak knives with wavy serrated edge and pointed tips of stamped high carbon stainless steel
- Stamped stainless steel blades created with special tempering process to help preserve sharp edge
- Ergonomically designed, triple-riveted POM (plastic over molded) handles
- Will stand up to years of daily use without undue deterioration or wear
- Hand washing recommended
- Limited lifetime warranty