Swiss Classic is designed by the original inventors of the Swiss Army Knife, a trusted name by professionals for generations. Now available for the home chef, the Swiss Classic collection incorporates a contemporary slip resistant handle with a commercial-grade blade. The knife blade features a mirrored polish finish made out of high-carbon stainless steel and a tapered cutting edge ground in two directions which holds the edge shaper longer. The entire collection is made to the highest sanitary standards, and has earned the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval. The slip resistant handle is hygienic and dishwasher safe. Made in Switzerland.
- High-Carbon Stainless Steel blade
- Tapered cutting-edge stays sharper longer
- NSF quality- knives are made to the highest sanitary standards
- Contemporary Fibrox handle- slip resistant
- Steak knives mostly used for meats & vegetables
- Dishwasher safe, Lifetime Warranty, Made in Switzerland