Help Is Only a Button Press Away
Introducing the V.ALRT Personal Emergency Response Device, a small wearable device that works with a smartphone to sound an alarm and send out urgent calls and text messages with the press of a button. Summon help wherever and whenever you should need it. The V.ALRT is an ergonomically designed device that can be carried discreetly in a pocket or purse, or worn with one of several accessory options such as a pendant, wristband, or belt clip (sold separately).
Using Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0 LE) technology, the V.ALRT initiates calls and text messages from a designated smartphone (iOS or Android). With a single button press, the V.ALRT sends a command to your smartphone to transmit your location along with a personalized text message to up to three preselected contacts. The V.ALRT can even initiate follow up phone calls from your smartphone to ensure you get your contact's attention.
Peace of Mind
The V.ALRT has a fall detection feature that will send an alert if it detects a sudden fall that may have left the user incapable of pressing the alert button. Fully waterproof, the V.ALRT works in the shower and while exercising. No need to recharge as it provides up to a year of use before needing to replace the battery.
Text & Call
After pressing the button, the V.ALRT transmits a command to your smartphone to send a text message to your preset contacts, followed by phone calls. This alert behavior is completely customizable.
In addition to the alert text messages and phone calls, the location from your smartphone can be sent to your emergency contacts.
Automatic Fall Detection
The user can turn on Fall Detection to enable the alert to be sent automatically after a 60 second countdown.
The V.ALRT must be within range of your smartphone to operate. It has a wireless range of up to 75' indoor or up to 300' outdoor using Bluetooth 4.0.
No Charging Needed
The V.ALRT has up to one year of battery life and powered by a standard CR2032 watch battery. The battery is removable and replaceable by the user.
Ideal for the shower or vigorous workout, the V.ALRT is waterproof to 1m (3.3ft) of depth for 30 minutes.
If the V.ALRT device travels out-of-range from the smartphone, both devices will receive an audio notification.
At only 1.3 inches in diameter, the V.ALRT can fit comfortably wherever you choose to wear it.
Accessories for Multiple Wearing Styles
Included in the box are both the Wristband and Keychain/Pendant. (Neck strap is not included.)
For use as a silent alarm or panic button, the user can activate Silent Mode in the App to turn off the alarm or visual notifications.
No Monthly Fees
These features are available without any monthly service fees.
- Size: 1.3 inches (32 mm) diameter, 0.4 inches (10 mm) thickness
- Weight: 0.3 ounces or 8 grams
- Environment: Waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Battery Life: Up to one year depending on use
- Battery Type: Pre-inserted and replaceable CR2032 battery (commonly available)
- Range: Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a range of up to 75 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors between
- the V.ALRT and smartphone
- Accessories: Wristband and pendant/keychain included in box (Neck strap is not included.)
- Smartphone Platforms: Apple iOS and Google Android (see device compatibility)
- Windows 8 - Any PC that includes Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Bluetooth Smart Ready).
- Windows Phone 8 - Any Windows phone that include Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Android - Android phones with Bluetooth 4.0 hardware and Android version 4.3 or later, i.e. Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, HTC One (M8), Nexus 4 & 5, Moto X iOS - iPhone 4S and newer.
- Mac OS X - The 2011 MacBook Air or newer, the 2012 MacBook Pro or newer, the 2012 iMac or newer, the 2011 Mac Mini or newer and the 2013 Mac Pro.