Step-up to serious 2D/3D performance and high-definition image quality with VisionTek's Radeon X1550 PCI graphics card. Dual Link DVI support for up to 2560x1600 resolution in digital mode. Cinematic quality component HDTV up to 1080i is supported through the 7-pin S-Video connector on board. For enhanced graphics, the Radeon X1550 combines a radically new and efficient ultra-threaded core architecture with ATI's revolutionary AvivoTM video and display technology. The VisionTek Radeon X1550 delivers exceptional visual performance for all types of PC entertainment and productivity. Ideal for gaming, multimedia, office productivity, and workstation applications. PCI bus ensures universal compatibility in all PC types both old and new. Vista Premium Ready.
Are you ready for Windows Vista?
ATI Radeon X1550 graphics technology delivers all the high-end graphics features - for gaming, surfing the Internet and watching digital video - at a smart price. The ATI Radeon X1550 series integrates with Windows Vista to create a premium visual experience, allows users to connect to multiple monitors and improves visual applications. Products based on ATI Radeon X1550 graphics technology are an excellent complement to Microsoft?s new 3D based operating system, allowing you to get more enjoyment out of movies, games, and digital photos.
High Definition 3D Performance & Image Quality to Your PC!
Step-up to serious 3D performance and high-definition image quality with VisionTek's new Radeon X1550 series. For enhanced visuals and graphic performance the Radeon X1550 combines a new ultra-threaded core architecture with the revolutionary ATI AvivoTM video and display technology. The VisionTek Radeon X1550 series delivers exceptional visual performance for PC entertainment and productivity.
Brilliant New Avivo Video and Display Technology
With ATI Avivo technology the VisionTek Radeon X1550 series connects to home entertainment devices and allows you to view your digital media and play games with vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, true-to-life image reproduction, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by AMD.
A New Era of 3D Gaming
Enjoy a smooth gaming experience and control texture-rich games with advanced 3D features including: a new ultra-threaded 3D processing architecture, an advanced memory controller and 256 MB DDR2 RAM.
Opening Doors to Visual Realism and True-to-life image Graphic Animation
With industry leading technology and ultra-threaded shader core the VisionTek Radeon X1550 is optimized for Shader Model 3.0 to deliver new high dynamic range visual effects, enhanced adaptive anti-aliasing realism and lightening fast performance.
- VGA, DVI-I, TV-Out, HDTV
- Dual Link DVI x1 supports up to 2560x1600 resolution
- Small Form Factor design PCB - 2.4 x 6.7 inches
- Standard ATX (tall) bracket mounted on card
- Convertible to Small Form Factor via bracket kit (sold separately)
- TV Out supports component HDTV (cable not included)
- S-Video at 1024x768, HDTV up to 1080i
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (all versions)
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows 2000
- 256MB Radeon X1550 PCI graphics card
- Driver CD
- Install Guide
- Intel Pentium 4/III, Celeron, AMD Duron/Athlon/Athlon XP, or compatible with 3.3v PCI Slot
- 256MB of system memory (1GB+ for Windows Vista)
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive on PCs with an Intel Pentium III processor (or equivalent) and 256MB of system memory
- 640x480 (digital and analog)
- 800x600 (digital and analog)
- 1024x768 (digital and analog)
- 1152x864 (digital and analog)
- 1280x1024 (digital and analog)
- 1600x1200 (digital and analog)
- 1920x1080 16:9 (digital and analog)
- 1920x1200 (digital and analog)
- 1920x1440 (digital and analog)
- 2048x1536 (digital and analog)
- 2560x1600 (digital)
Resolutions, colors and maximum refresh rates (Hz) for 256, 65K and 16.7M colors Monitor Resolution Hz
16:9 aspect ratio monitors are supported on 1920x1080 and 848x480 on Windows XP, Windows 2000.
The complete list of resolutions depends on the driver version and operating system. NOTE: resolutions are limited by the performance of the attached monitor.