This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
My Cloud Business Series 2-Bay Pre-configured NAS with Intel processor & WD Red Drives - (8 TB)
High-performance, centralized storage, and backup for small business.
Built from the ground up with hardware, software and storage from WD, My Cloud Business Series DL2100 is a true all-in-one, high-performance NAS solution designed for small businesses. The fully integrated, easy to deploy system provides the reliability, security, and scalability needed to help your small business customers succeed.
- Centralized storage, remote access and sharing
- Integrated Intel Atom C2350 dual-core processor
- 1 GB DDR3 memory expandable to 5 GB
- Scalable storage to 12 TB and beyond using volume virtualization
- Multiple backup options: local backup, NAS to NAS, NAS to USB, USB to NAS and integrated cloud backup
- RAID 0, 1 or JBOD and spanning
- Volume encryption
- WD Red NAS hard drives with NASware technology (integrated into populated system)
- Dual NICs for failover and link aggregation Dual redundant power ports
- Dual redundant power ports
- One-touch USB 3.0 copy button
- Third-party apps
- Powered by My Cloud OS
- WD's My Cloud app for secure remote access
- Intuitive user interface and administrative dashboard
- 3-year limited warranty (populated system)
- Securely store, access, manage and share business data
- High-performance with read/write speeds of 115 MB/s and 107 MB/s
- Scale system performance as your business grows
- Add additional storage capacity as your business data expands
- Comprehensive data protection and flexible restore points for file version recovery
- Customizable RAID configurations help prevent downtime and lost productivity
- Advanced data security with 256 AES volume encryption
- Ultra-reliable NAS performance for 24/7 business continuity
- Maximize continual uptime or increase network throughput
- Stay connected to your business data in the event of power supply failure
- Automatically copy files from an external storage device with a touch of a button
- Enhanced NAS functionality with third-party business applications
- Easily manage your business data with WD's full suite of software tools
- Upload, access and share your business files anytime, from anywhere with computers, smartphones and tablets
- Stay in control with an intuitive dashboard for monitoring drives, user management and system customization
- Get peace of mind knowing your NAS system, inside and out, is backed by WD.
Centralized workplace storage - Make it easy for customers to increase efficiency and productivity by centralizing data from all the computers in their workplace so that it is accessible anytime, from anywhere.
Business-class performance - With the integrated Intel Atom C2350 dual-core processor and 1 GB DDR3 memory, My Cloud DL2100 delivers the enhanced multi-user and multi-application performance your business needs.
WD Red NAS drives with NASware technology - My Cloud Business Series pre-configured NAS come populated with WD Red NAS hard drives. Ultra-reliable and purposely built for NAS systems, WD Red drives improve performance and thrive in 24x7 environments.
WD's exclusive NASware technology further optimizes WD Red for the NAS environment. From vibration compensation, optimized power usage and protecting your data in the event of a power loss or disruption, the firmware is designed to give you improved reliability, system performance, and reduced downtime.
For My Cloud Business Series diskless NAS systems, make WD Red drives your customers' first choice for the ultimate NAS experience.
Powered by My Cloud OS - WD's My Cloud OS delivers a suite of tools and applications that empower users to take control of their critical business data.
Secure remote and mobile access - WD's award-winning My Cloud app provides secure remote access, uploading and sharing of business files from anywhere with computers, smartphones and tablets.
Easy to manage - The intuitive administrative dashboard allows for easy system monitoring, user management and system customization. Email and mobile alerts can be set up inform on the status of the My Cloud DL2100 NAS.
Third-party apps - My Cloud Business Series NAS comes loaded with popular third-party apps to further customize the sytem.
Easy to deploy and manage - My Cloud DL2100 comes preconfigured for easy setup and seamless network integration. The intuitive administrative dashboard guides the customer through the process of setting up users, customizing system features and monitoring the drives. And with a toolless and trayless drive bay design, drive installation and hot swap is effortless.
Comprehensive data protection
Backup for business - Lost data means lost business. My Cloud Business Series DL2100 provides automatic backup for all the computers on a network and flexible restore points for file version recovery. For PC users, WD SmartWare Pro offers options for how, when and where files get backed up. For Mac users, they can utilize all the features of Apple Time Machine backup software to protect their data. Users can also back up to another offsite My Cloud Business Series device or to a supported cloud service, including ElephantDrive and Amazon S3.
Multiple RAID options - Business-critical data can be protected with multiple RAID configurations. Users can choose from RAID 0 or 1 for data redundancy, improved overall performance, or to increase their system's storage capacity. Other options include JBOD and spanning for data management.
RAID Roaming keeps the RAID array intact when drives are moved from one My Cloud Business Series device to another. RAID Migration allows for change to the RAID configuration and expansion of storage without losing data.
Advanced data security - 256 AES volume encryption provides additional protection for critical business data.
Recycle Bin - With this optional feature, deleted files are not erased completely from the NAS and can be retrieved by an administrator, adding a second level of data protection against accidental data deletion.
Redundancy - Dual NICs with failover capability prevent connectivity loss in case of a network component failure. Dual power ports for external power adapters provide an auto failover mode if one of the power supplies fails. USP support is also included for additional protection.
Storage and Performance Scalability - My Cloud Business Series devices are designed to keep up with future storage and performance needs of small businesses. Easy hot swap of larger drives to increase storage capacity without turning off the device keeps a customer's business up and running. The built-in memory expansion slot allows for the RAM to be increase to 5 GB for improved system performance. For even more storage and speed, My Cloud DL2100 is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports to daisy-chain to another NAS device for increased network storage capacity.
Windows Business Environments - My Cloud Business Series NAS is easy to integrate into an existing Active Directory for streamlined file sharing, easy data management and increased business efficiency.
Virtualization - With integrated iSCSI support, My Cloud Business Series NAS easily provide storage for virtual machines, applications and servers on your network, delivering fast access to business data.
One-touch USB 3.0 copy button - Files can automatically be copied from an external storage device with the touch of a button.
- iSCSI target and initiator
- Integrated FTP server
- Network Link aggregation and failover support
- Jumbo frame support
- UPS support (USB and network)
- Real-time resource monitor
- User management/group management
- User/group quotas
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Microsoft Active Directory support
- Centralizing small business storage with anywhere, anytime access
- Improving productivity with the Intel Atom dual-core processor
- Assuring data is safe with comprehensive backup solutions and multiple RAID configurations
- Securing access to business data
- Increasing reliability and efficiencies with WD Red drives for the NAS environment
- Improving performance and reducing downtime with NASware technology
- Increasing performance and storage scalability as business grows
- Automatically copying files from an external storage device with a touch of a button
- Monitoring drives and managing users with an intuitive dashboard
- Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 or Windows Vista operating systems
- Mac OS X Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion or Lion operating systems
- Router with Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Safari 6 or higher
- Firefox 30 or higher
- Google Chrome 31 or higher on supported Windows and Mac OS platforms
Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.
In the box:
- Pre-configured 2-Bay NAS with 8TB
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply and cable
- Quick Install Guide
- 3-year limited warranty
Limited Warranty (Worldwide)
- Populated: 3 years
- Unpopulated: 2 years
- USB 3.0 x 2
- Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- Power Supply (DC in) x 2
- Length: 8.51 in (216.10 mm)
- Width: 4.28 in (108.60 mm)
- Height: 5.82 in (147.80 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C to 35 degrees C
- Non-op Temperature: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
- AC input voltage (AC adapter): 100-240 VAC
- AC input frequency: 50-60 Hz
Languages for software: Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Czech Dutch French German Hungarian Italian Japanese
Languages for User Manual:
- Chinese, Simplified
- Chinese, Traditional