Don?t let the name fool you. There?s nothing standard about this collection. One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue quickly became a signature series. A quick look at the Standard Issue Ladies 70609 demonstrates why it remains so today. Clearly, classic style enjoys longevity. Especially when enhanced by meticulous redesign, resulting in a series that is literally bigger and more impressive than its worthy predecessor.
- Gender - Ladies'
- Movement - Swiss quartz
- Water Resistance - 100m (330 ft.)
- Case Material - Stainless steel
- Case Finish - Brushed
- Case-back - Screw-on
- Case Size - 29 mm
- Crystal - Mineral
- Luminosity - Hands and markers
- Crown - Regular
- Additional Features - Date display, 18K PVD gold-plated accents, 3-Year limited warranty
- Strap/Bracelet - 3-Link stainless steel bracelet
- Buckle - Diver's buckle and safety clasp
- Lug Width - 14mm
- Power Source - Battery