The sleek, black PVD Ci11 delivers maximum playability for the aspirational golfer and the power and forgiveness for those wanting additional technology. Its optimal headsize and shape continues the award-winning tradition while maintaining a thin topline and moderately progressive offset, perfect for that crossover player.
- Power and accuracy delivered with an eye toward classic headsize and shape.
- The sleek black PVD finish reduces the visual size of the head and serves to reduce glare at address.
- The re-engineered exoskeleton surrounding the rear cavity optimizes MOI and stability by pulling weight away from the face and then pulling it toward the heel and toe.
- A one-piece, soft response insert is ensconced in soft 431 stainless steel to deliver satisfying sound and crisp feel at impact, even on off-center hits.
- A thinner, harder face promotes the maximum CT allowed by the USGA for stronger ball flight and greater distance.