Yashica's EZS Zoom 105 camera is so packed with features, some may wonder how it can possibly be so small. Weighing only about nine ounces, the easy-to-use EZS Zoom 105 offers a sophisticated five mode flash system, a super sharp coated Yashica lens,a 10-second self timer and a lot more.
Because sharp pictures can only result from a high quality lens, Yashica has equipped the EZS Zoom 105 with a super-sharp 38-105mm power zoom lens. It is specially coated to capture subjects with great detail and bright, beautiful colors. A quick touch zoom lever lets you go from 38mm wide angle to 105 telephoto in an instant. A built-in switch makes it possible to opt for a wide-angle panoramic shot any time in the roll of film.
- 38-105mm Power Zoom Lens This super sharp Yashica coated lens system produces detailed photos with bright, beautiful colors. The quick zoom lever lets you go from 38mm Wide Angle to 105mm Telephoto (or in between) in an instant.
- Ultra Compact Design The EZS Zoom 105 is extremely small and lightweight, allowing it to fit into your pocket or purse. It measures only 5.1"W x 2.3" H x 2.0" D and weighs just 9.2 ounces.
- Switchable Panoramic You can change from standard (4x6") to panoramic (4x12") mode by simply moving a switch on the camera! And since the panoramic feature is built-in, you can change modes any time in the film roll.
- Auto Focus System The EZS Zoom 105 utilizes an electronic infrared auto focus beam to ensure sharp, clear photos. The "Focus Lock" feature gives you additional creative control to recompose your pictures.
- Electronic Shutter with Automatic Exposure The automatic programmed shutter of the EZS Zoom 105 creates a perfectly exposed photo in a wide variety of lighting conditions, with shutter speeds from 4 seconds to 1/320 of a second.
- Sophisticated Five Mode Flash System Auto Flash: Fires any time flash is required.
- Red Eye Reduction:Helps reduce annoying "red eyes"-provides more natural looking photos.
- Fill Flash: Allows you to "fill in" unwanted shadows or illuminate backlit subjects.
- Fill Flash w/Red Eye Reduction: Provides the combined benefits of "natural looking" eyes with the ability to "fill in".
- Night Scene Mode: Night scene mode cancels the flash and allows longer exposure. This is useful where flash photography is not allowed, ie.: museums, theatres, concerts, etc.
- Advanced Red Eye Reduction System By incorporating Yashica's advanced "Bright Bulb System" (BBS), the annoying "red eye" effect can be greatly minimized when photographing people with flash. The result is more natural.