You?ve got a gazillion hours of music stored on your iPod but until now, you?ve been the only one dancing. Introducing Altec Lansing inMotion portable audio system. This tiny, ultra-portable, battery-operated stereo system is the first powered audio system designed exclusively for the iPod. A highly efficient Class D amplifier powers four full-range micro drivers to deliver a full spectrum of pure, distinct sound, while the revolutionary MaxxBass? technology allows listeners to enjoy deep bass without lugging around a subwoofer. Best of all, connectivity is as easy as placing your iPod into the built-in dock or connecting it through the auxiliary port.
- Highly efficient digital amplifier (Class D) produces maximum power.
- High-performance, custom-designed neodymium Micro Drivers deliver crystal clear sound.
- Revolutionary MaxxBass? technology creates deep bass without a subwoofer.
- Built-in docking station provides same synchronization and data transfer options as your iPod dock (cable not included) and allows you to recharge your iPod.
- Extra long battery life delivers up to 24 hours of continuous playback with four AA batteries (not included).
- Lightweight design folds to close at 15 ounces and 8 inches wide, 5.4 inches deep and 1.2 inches thick.
- Convenient auxiliary input jack for connection with other audio devices, including laptops, older iPods, and other MP3 players (3.5mm stereo cable included).
- Elegant, integrated power and volume controls.
- Headphone jack for private listening.