The New Jawbone Bluetooth Headset 2 eliminates real world background noise from your phone calls by detecting when you are speaking and precisely separating your speech from noises with military-grade NoiseAssassin technology. Using a humanistic and minimal design approach, the New Jawbone has a lightly textured outer surface, uses no visible buttons and is curved to match the contour of your face. It's constructed of military-grade plastic and comes with leather covered earloops.
- Bluetooth version 2.0 for enhanced data rate, faster pairing and connection, improved call quality and lower power consumption. Also compatible with Bluetooth version 1.2 and 1.1 devices.
- Bluetooth Class 2 wireless connection to Bluetooth compatible device up to 30 feet away
- Supports Bluetooth Handsfree and Headset profiles
- NoiseAssassin eliminates background noise from your call using military-grade audio processing technology
- Proprietary Voice Activity Sensor (VAS) identifies and captures precisely when you are speaking, even in noisy environments
- Powerful signal processing algorithms remove background noise from your out-going speech signal
- Automatically adjusts volume and enhances audio to adapt to changing background noises
- NoiseAssassin function can be deactivated
- Multi-function hidden button to controls various functions including answering and ending calls
- Call reject (if supported by phone)
- Integrated volume up/down control
- Supports voice dialing (if supported by phone)
- Last number redial (if supported by phone)
- White/red color LEDs indicate status of connection and headset (LED can be deactivated)
- Call holding and waiting (if supported by phone)
- Can be worn on either ear with interchangeable earhooks and earbuds for a customized fit.
- Up to 4 hours of talk time or 8 days of standby
- Universal compatibility with all Bluetooth enabled phones from different manufacturers.