Fold them up, toss them in their storage pouch & take them on the road. Created especially for field recording and studio tracking/mixing, these compact folding headphones offer beautifully balanced, articulate sound; impressive power-handling; and a lightweight, ergonomic design.
At the heart of each ATH-M35 earpiece, a 40 mm rare-earth neodymium driver offers impressive power handling for tracking sessions. Generously padded circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups provide acoustic isolation and long-wearing comfort for extended listening sessions; the adjustable headband is also crafted and cushioned for listening comfort. Other premium-quality components include a single-sided cable constructed of ultra-flexible litz wire, and a gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector with strain-relief spring and professional 1/4" adapter.
- Folding construction for compact transport & storage
- 40 mm neodymium drivers & extended frequency response for clear, balanced sound reproduction
- Ideal for field recording, studio tracking and mixing
- Closed-back, around-the-ear design with insulated earcups for superior isolation
- Ergonomic design with adjustable cushioned headband & soft, padded ear cushions
- Exceptional clarity and sonic accuracy for mixing.
- High power handling for tracking sessions
- Sturdy, ultra-flexible litz wire 11' cable
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector with strain-relief spring and screw-on 1/4" adapter
Type - Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter - 40 mm
Magnet - Neodymium
Voice Coil - Copper-clad aluminum wire
Frequency Response - 20-20,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power - 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity - 100 dB
Impedance - 65 ohms
Cable - 3.4 m (11'), OFC litz wire, left-side exit
Connector - 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug
Accessories Included - Screw-on 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter; protective pouch