Pristine quality, powerful performance
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. And with our stringent testing standards, you're assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Mbox with Pro Tools (not included) for maximum speed, ease, and additional functionality (such as the Pro Tools multi-function button)-and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or get superior performance when you use Mbox with any Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible software, such as Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.
Create effortlessly with extras
Mbox comes packed with advanced features, making it even easier to get great results. Tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments using the integrated guitar tuner. Prevent distortion when tracking louder sources using the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter found in our Pro Tools HD Series interfaces. And set up more pleasing cue mixes with reverb using the onboard DSP.
Mbox is designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems. That means you get the exceptional audio quality and ease of use enjoyed by commercial studios in the comfort of your own home, project studio, or wherever inspiration takes you.
Sound amazing with Mbox
Whether you work solo or collaborate with others, you'll sound better than ever with the newly re-architected Mbox audio and MIDI computer recording interface.
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix studio-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- Two XLR mic/line combo inputs with professional-grade mic preamps and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- One MIDI input, one MIDI output
- Monitor control section with Mono and Dim controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Use Mbox with your favorite recording/music creation software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Track hotter signals without clipping with the soft-clip limiter
- Ensure your instruments are in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Set up flexible cue mixing and reverb effects with the onboard DSP
- Create anywhere you go with bus-powered USB 2.0 connectivity
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC (see the latest supported computers)
- Audio recording/music creation software (Core Audio, ASIO, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers included; audio software not included)
- One available USB port for Mbox connection
Please note that other minimum system requirements (such as the operating system, memory, and hard disk space) will be dependent on the software you choose to use with Mbox.
Interface: Works with ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers.