The 17-inch LCD rack console and SwitchView? 1000 8-port or 16-port KVM switches create a single, integrated access solution for SMB and server room environments. These solutions provide optimal support of PS/2 and USB systems. Out-of-band access to critical servers is non-intrusive to the network and reduces downtime. The LCD console switch includes an On-Screen Display (OSD) in multiple languages. The Grade A 17-inch TFT active-matrix monitor supports 1280x1024 resolution @ 60Hz. For the security-conscious user, a key lock controls access to the LCD rack console.
The integrated system ships with all required cables.
- LCD console and KVM switch integration Single, access and control solution to servers
- 1U slide in design Easy to access and low demand on valuable rack space.
- Combo cables Uses a three-in-one KVM cable that supports USB or PS/2 target devices
- Security A key lock prevents access to the keypad or LCD trays.
- Access Rack-based access reduces downtime when network is unavailable.
- Out-of-band Efficient, non-network access to servers reduces downtime
- Grade A, tempered glass LCD. TFT active-matrix Crisp, clear images
- OSD On screen display (OSD) in multiple languages
|Mechanical || |
|Height ||1.73 in. (44 mm)|
|Width ||17.62 in. (447.5 mm)|
|Depth ||23.31 in. (592.1 mm)|
|Weight ||28.6 lbs. (13 kg)|
|Environmental || |
|Operating Temp ||32 to 122 F (0 to 50 C)|
|Storage Temp ||-4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Power || |
|Operating Voltage ||AC 100 ? 240V|
|Supported Hardware || |
|Computers ||PS/2 and USB|
|Performance || |
|Resolution ||1280 x 1024|
|Standards || |
|Approved Agency ||cUL, UL, CE, FCC, C-tick|